IOSH Managing Safely Course in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, East Midlands & UK
IOSH Managing Safely Course
IOSH Managing safely has become the international industry standard for helping to establish health and safety competence for those with responsibilities for managing others in the workplace.
This course has been designed to meet the needs of managers from any type of organisation who are required to manage employees and their work activities in compliance with both the company’s safety policy and health and safety legislation.
This course is unlike any other. You will find it a practical programme, full of step by step guidance and equally important it has a sharp business focus.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Apply basic management principles and practices to health and safety issues
- Recognise risks present in the workplace and be able to set appropriate control measures
- Set practicable health and safety objectives and be able to plan and implement courses to achieve those objectives
- Ensure that adequate information, instruction, training and supervision is provided within the workplace
- Take account of risks posed by human factors
- Investigate all incidents involving injury or damage in order to determine the causes and to take appropriate remedial actions
- Communicate effectively on health and safety issues with superiors, work people and health and safety professionals
- Understand the main legal responsibilities of employers and managers and to act to fulfil them
This course is assessed by a short written multiple choice paper and a practical assignment. Delegates, who attend and successfully complete both the practical and written assessments, will be awarded the Managing Safety certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK. All IOSH courses include; comprehensive course documentation, IOSH registration, project assessment, examination fee, lunch and refreshments.
Fairview Safety Solutions provide IOSH Managing Safely Courses locally in Lincoln & Lincolnshire, regionally in Nottinghamshire & East Midlands and nationally throughout the UK – IOSH Managing Safely Course Lincoln | IOSH Managing Safely Course Lincolnshire | IOSH Managing Safely Course East Midlands